Online Events Registration Notice
When you register to attend an online or virtual webinar hosted by Falmouth University, you are accepting the terms below.
The views expressed by speakers or other third parties in Falmouth University webinars are those of the speaker or third-party and not, necessarily, of FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY.
FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any information in the webinars and related materials (such as handouts, presentation documents and recordings); all such content is provided to webinar registrants on an “as is” basis.
Furthermore, the presentation of any material or information by a third party regarding any specific opinion, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY’s endorsement or recommendation of such opinion, process, service, item or organisation. Any such material or information presented by a third-party in any format at a FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY webinar, without limitation, is for informational purposes only.
To the extent permitted by law, Falmouth University and its agents, staff and experts exclude any and all liability for any loss, claim or damage, cost or expense, including any indirect or consequential damages or lost profit, whether arising in negligence or otherwise, suffered in connection with the access to, participation in, or use of the webinar by you or any other person. By acceding to this service, you acknowledge that the information and materials contained in the webinar may contain inaccuracies or errors.
Participants registering to a FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY webinar agree that:
- Personally, identifiable information of the participants may be heard, seen, read, collected or used by Falmouth University as the organiser and other webinar participants.
- Any communication or information transmitted during the webinar, such as voice, instant messaging displaying names of those intervening, and presentations, are available to the webinar audience and are also recorded for FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY ’s further promotion and information purposes.
- FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY may further use the information available on the webinar such as invitees lists, attendee logs, information on the webinar subject matter and recordings thereof.
- Information provided by participants as part of their registration can be used by FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY for statistical purposes.
- Registered participants agree that FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY contact them for promotion and information about current and future FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY webinars and events unless, in the future, you chose to not to do so by unsubscribing.
- FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY expects participants to conduct themselves professionally and with respect towards other participants, the faculty and staff (FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY and other service providers) involved in organising, delivering and conducting the webinar. Failure to do so may lead to the participant’s exclusion from FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY webinars.
- FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY, its experts, staff and agents cannot be made liable if either the webinar is cancelled, or for any technical problems arising before, during or after the webinar.
- Participants will not make audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Educational Event in any medium—and will not distribute audio or visual recordings of the Virtual Educational Event (via social media or any other means). Only FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY or its representatives may do so.
- Participants will not take or distribute pictures of or copy of research posters/presentation materials unless explicit permission is granted.
By registering and logging onto a FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY webinar, participants consent to the above.