Our community comes first. Find out what we're doing to protect it, and how you can help.
As the coronavirus situation evolves, we'll make sure our staff, students and vistors have all the information and support they need to continue experiencing life at Falmouth while staying safe. Use the pages below to discover all the precautions we've put in place, and find out what you can can to protect the people around you.
Latest Information for Students
Whether you're a returning or new student, get information about blended learning, how to navigate campus and how to access our facilities.
Latest Information for Applicants
Find out about applying to Falmouth University during the pandemic and discover our upcoming Open Days and online events.
Advice for Staff
If you're a member of staff at Falmouth University, log in to the staff intranet to find all the latest coronovairus information.
Coronavirus Rapid Response Team
Whether you're a member of staff or a student, if you develop coronavirus symptoms contact our Rapid Response Team immediately.
Find out about the procedures we’ve put in place to ensure that you can navigate our campuses safely.
Keeping Creative, Connected & Courageous
Find out how we're supporting our community to stay creative, connected and courageous during these unique times.
The latest government advice is we can all help control the virus if we all stay alert.
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- Make space - stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
Read the latest government advice on Gov.UK website.
Things you can do to stop the infection spreading
Official government advice is that everyone needs to do what they can to stop coronavirus spreading.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands immediately.
- Stay 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people, when outside.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not meet indoors or outdoors in groups larger than 6 consisting of more than two households.
We also strongly advise all to check the following websites for the latest advice and guidance:
Get in touch
Do you have an application query?
We're here to support you as usual and you can contact us in the following ways Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
T: +44 (0)1326 213730
WhatsApp: +44 (0)1212 852937
SMS: +44 (0)1277 420398
Are you a current student with a query?
We're supporting our current students in lots of ways and will continue to communicate with you via the intranet and email.
Are you a staff member with a query?
We're supporting our staff community during this time and will continue to communicate with you via the intranet and email.