Consumer Behaviour for Business Success
Learn how to deliver a better customer experience for your business.
This online short course in consumer behaviour has been designed specifically for people working in small or medium sized businesses (SMEs) looking to better understand customers and their decision-making processes, in order to drive business growth.
Whether you are currently leading on sales, marketing, product development or other consumer objective related activities within your company or are supporting day-to-day activities as part of a wider role, this online short course will equip you with the contemporary knowledge and skills required to effectively evaluate and adapt experiences for your consumers.
Newly developed in 2022, the course considers additional consumer behavioural changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic by using the latest industry-led models and frameworks.
Co-developed by experienced subject specialists and embedded in Falmouth University’s renowned creative and industry-focused environment, you will gain clear, actionable insights and practical takeaways for your business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of what drives consumer behaviour and how to make positive changes for your own customers
- Explore the customer decision-making process and broader demographic and social factors affecting consumer behaviour
- Work within the latest industry-led frameworks and be challenged by practical, real-life examples
- Develop awareness of the free or low-cost tools that can be used to gain customer insight
- Futureproof your approach by looking at patterns and predictions for consumer behaviour for your business
You can apply online for this short course by clicking the button and filling in the application form: