The Student Ambassador scheme started out as a small group of Falmouth students. Today, we have a dedicated team of around 300 Student Ambassadors working to support events and projects throughout the year including:
- Campus tours
- Open Days
- Create blogs, vlogs, articles and social media content for the University's digital platforms
- UCAS fairs
- Virtual events
- 'Ask a Student' online chat platform
- Schools and colleges engagement
- Widening Participation work
Why become an ambassador?
Becoming a Student Ambassador is a great way to develop personal skills and confidence, gain valuable work experience and meet new people. You choose when you work, so it's paid work that fits around your studies and other commitments.
How to apply
We look for students who have a positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to pursue higher education. If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you. It's our aim to reflect the diversity of Falmouth's student community and those who may wish to study here, so we're keen to hear from students from a range of backgrounds and experiences including:
- International students or students with experience of living in a country outside of the UK
- Students from a BAME background
- Students who have a disability
- Students who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Students who are first in their family to go to university
- Students from an HM Forces family
- Students with experience of the care system
Become an Ambassador
Ambassador recruitment has now closed for 2022. We may need some extra ambassadors from specific courses, your course team will let you know if your course is recruiting.
If you are a current student at Falmouth University and are interested in finding out more about becoming a Student Ambassador, or a member of staff wanting to book Ambassadors, please contact: