The Student Ambassador scheme started out as a small group of Falmouth students. Today, we have a dedicated team of around 300 Student Ambassadors working to support events and projects throughout the year including:
- Open Days
- UCAS fairs
- Virtual events
- 'Ask a Student' online chat platform
- Campus tours
- Schools and colleges engagement
- Widening Participation work
If you have a knack for digital, you can also sign up to work as a Digital Ambassador. You will have the opportunity to create blogs, vlogs, articles and social media content, ensuring your authentic student voice is heard across the University's digital platforms.
Why become an ambassador?
Becoming a Student Ambassador is a great way to develop personal skills and confidence, gain valuable work experience and meet new people. You choose when you work, so it's paid work that fits around your studies and other commitments.
How to apply
Before applying please read through the Student Ambassador Job Description.
We look for students who have a positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to pursue higher education. Whether you're in your first or second year or you're a postgraduate student. If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you. It's our aim to reflect the diversity of Falmouth's student community and those who may wish to study here, so we're keen to hear from students from a range of backgrounds and experiences including:
- International students or students with experience of living in a country outside of the UK
- Students from a BAME background
- Students who have a disability
- Students who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Students who are first in their family to go to university
- Students from an HM Forces family
- Students with experience of the care system
Applications are now open
Applications to join the Student Ambassador scheme are currently open. Click on the apply button below to begin your application:
Deadline for applications: Sunday 1 November 2020
|Student Ambassador Job Description (286.08 KB)|