- Penryn Campus
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
Two week intensive course:
- Thursday 11 January, 9.30 - 16.30
- Thursday 18 January, 9.30 - 16.30
- Tuesday 23 January, 9.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 24 January, 13.30 - 16.30
- Monday 20 November, 17.00 - 20.00
- Wednesday 22 November, 17.00 - 20.00
- Monday 27 November, 17.00 - 20.00
- Wednesday 29 November, 17.00 - 20.00
- Monday 4 December, 17.00 - 20.00
- Wednesday 6 December, 17.00 - 20.00
This is a weekly course. We also have a 4 day intensive course delivered once a year, normally in the summer months. It is designed to equip you with the skills needed to edit digital video using Adobe Premiere Pro, learning basic and advanced modes of non-linear editing techniques.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn Adobe Premiere Pro up to an advanced level, and edit videos for different platforms, including web and DVD. You don't need to have any video editing knowledge or experience.
What you'll learn
- Navigating inside Premiere
- Understanding the tools
- Organising projects
- Creating and refining rough cuts
- Multipoint editing
- Working with audio
- Creating titles and credits
- Video effects
- Outputting video
- Advanced effects
- Adobe Media Encoder
The order may change to accommodate different learning styles.
The ACA exam
You'll take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam on the last day of the course. For more on the exam, look at the Premiere Pro ACA course objectives.
What else should I know?
Should you fail the exam there is a £30 retake fee.
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.
* These courses are for non-Falmouth students. Could current Falmouth students visit www.software-falmouth.co.uk