- Penryn Campus
- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- 23 February 2017, 9.30 - 12.30
This half-day beginners course which is a straightforward introduction to Excel for beginners, focussing on skills required to process data at a simple level, and prepare invoices.
Who is this course for?
This is ideal for anyone who hasn't used Excel before and would like to learn the basics of data sorting.
What you'll learn
- Understanding the Excel interface
- Entering and editing data
- Performing data sorting and data filtering
- Performing simple calculations using formulae
- Downloading and editing invoices
This course is delivered by Vicki Weavers, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.