Length: Half-day full-time
Phone: 01326 253688
This half-day course is for anyone with basic IT skills (PC or Mac) who wants to learn how to get the best quality from their digital images.
£75 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- File format differences ( print or web)
- Resolution and preserving quality of digital images
- Colour theory and gamut (CMYK and RGB)
- Preparing images for print
- Optimising graphics for the web
- Frequently used image adjustments
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.