- Penryn Campus
- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- Thursday 8 February, 13.30 - 16.30
This half-day course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to make sure your images are prepared correctly for web, print or mobile devices using Adobe Photoshop, the industry standard image editing and manipulation software.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with basic IT skills (PC or Mac) who wants to learn how to get the best quality from their digital images.
What you'll learn
The course includes:
- File format differences ( print or web)
- Resolution and preserving quality of digital images
- Colour theory and gamut (CMYK and RGB)
- Preparing images for print
- Optimising graphics for the web
- Frequently used image adjustments
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis or Victoria Weavers, Software Trainers at Falmouth University.