Length: Half-day full-time
Phone: 01326 253688
This course is a great introduction to digital image editing using Adobe Photoshop. It will give you with an overview of useful tools such as cropping, resizing, image adjustments, understanding resolution, compositing images, making colour corrections and RAW processing. You will learn how to get the best quality from your digital images. The Digital Imagery course is a great way to improve your understanding of the image editing software, enabling you to prepare images for both screen and print.
The course will try to cater for all abilities using various tutorials/exercises aimed at the beginner, intermediate and advanced user
28 January 2020, 13:00 - 16:00 (Penryn Campus)
£75 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- File format differences (print or web)
- Resolution and preserving quality of digital images
- Colour theory and gamut (CMYK and RGB)
- Preparing images for print
- Optimising graphics for the web
- Frequently used image adjustments
This course is delivered by Lisa Wallace, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.