Length: This course is offered as a two part half day course or a full day course
Phone: 01326 253688
This two part course is designed to give you an insight into some of the creative concepts and fundamentals of Adobe InDesign and is aimed at those who have no or little experience with this powerful layout software. With hands-on practice, our trainers will take you from knowing nothing or just a little, to a level where you can confidently start creating brochures, newsletters, posters and flyers.
27 November and 4 December 2019, 17:00 - 20:00 (Falmouth Campus)
£150 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- How to navigate the workspace successfully
- Create basic documents
- Work with type - discover the fundamentals of typography
- Place images on a page and use various resizing and fitting options
- Explore different ways to introduce colour into documents
- Export your artwork to various different formats