Phone: 01326 253688
This course is for people needing to improve their knowledge of Photoshop. By creating impressive imagery with the industry standard Adobe Application. Learn how to use Photoshop to edit your imagery in the impressive none-destructive workflow that Photoshop provides.
Learn to output your images to digital and print at the highest quality.
You don’t need any previous experience with Adobe Photoshop.
The course is for non-Falmouth students. Current Falmouth students should visit software-falmouth.co.uk
24 June - 28 June, 09:00 - 16:00
£660 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- Understand digital images and resolution
- Non-destructive editing using adjustment layers
- Enhance an image by removing colour cast
- Compensate for flash lighting and red eyes
- Increase/decrease the contrast and brightness of your artwork
- Create simple compositions
- Use and manage colour in Photoshop effectively
- Create type and produce simple shapes
- Output an artwork for web
- Understand Smart Objects and filters
- Produce advanced face retouching and manipulation techniques
- Work with advanced compositions
The order may change to accommodate different learning styles.
The ACA exam
You'll take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam on the last afternoon of the course. For more on the exam, look at the Photoshop ACA course objectives.
There is a £30 retake fee if you fail the exam.