- Penryn Campus
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- 10 - 15 September 2018, 9.30 - 16.30
It is designed to equip you with the skills needed to edit imagery for web, print or mobile devices using Adobe Photoshop, the industry standard image editing and manipulation software.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all levels of Photoshop users, from complete novices to seasoned users, who may want to take this class to rid themselves of bad Photoshop habits. You do not need to have any prior Photoshop knowledge.
What you'll learn
- Understand digital images and resolution
- Non-destructive editing using adjustment layers
- Enhance an image by removing colour cast
- Compensate for flash lighting and red eyes
- Increase/decrease the contrast and brightness of your artwork
- Create simple compositions
- Use and manage colour in Photoshop effectively
- Create type and produce simple shapes
- Output an artwork for web
- Understand Smart Objects and filters
- Produce advanced face retouching and manipulation techniques
- Work with advanced compositions
The order may change to accommodate different learning styles.
The ACA exam
You'll take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam on the last day of the course. For more on the exam, look at the Photoshop ACA course objectives.
What else should I know?
Should you fail the exam there is a £30 re-take fee.
* These courses are for non-Falmouth students. Could current Falmouth students visit www.software-falmouth.co.uk