- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- 31 January - 21 March, Thursday's 5-8pm
- 1 February - 22 March, Friday's 10-1pm
It is designed to equip you with the skills needed to edit imagery for web, print or mobile devices using Adobe Indesign, the industry standard image editing and manipulation software.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone needing to produce promotional material and layouts including text and images. You don't need to have any prior InDesign knowledge.
What you'll learn
- Layout text and graphics in a document
- Share formatting and appearance attributes with styles
- Manage linked files and missing fonts
- Automate the workflow with master pages
- Define colours in CMYK
- Tints and gradients using the swatches panel
- Layer control
- Managing long documents
- Frame fitting options
- In-line graphics
- Anchored objects
- Text wrap
- Clipping paths
- Preflight control and profiles
- Adding a table of contents
The order may change to accommodate different learning styles.
The ACA exam
You'll take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam on the last afternoon of the course. For more on the exam, look at the InDesign ACA course objectives.
What else should I know?
Should you fail the exam there is a £30 retake fee.
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.