|Tuition fees per individual||£120*|
Two parts: 22 and 29 Nov, 1.30pm - 4pm
Who's the course for?
This course is for anyone wanting to learn the basics of Adobe InDesign so they can create their own digital materials. From brochures to newsletters to posters to flyers, InDesign is a valuable software programme for creatives.
This two-part course is designed to give you an insight into some of the creative concepts and fundamentals of Adobe InDesign and is aimed at those who have little or no experience with this powerful layout software. With hands-on practice, our trainers will take you from your individual starting point to a level where you can confidently start creating brochures, newsletters, posters and flyers.
What you'll learn
- How to navigate the workspace successfully
- Create basic documents
- Discover the fundamentals of typography and work with type
- Placing images on a page and using various resizing and fitting options
- Explore different ways to introduce colour into documents
- Export your artwork in a variety of different formats
Lisa Wallace - Course Lead
Lisa delivers courses across the Adobe ACP range and bitesize courses. Her key areas of training include Photoshop, Indesign and Lightroom. Lisa has a background in Graphic Design with industry knowledge and skills that are valuable to all students on the courses she teaches.