Coding Bootcamp for Growing Businesses
Learn how to improve the digital platforms integral to your business.
This online coding bootcamp has been designed specifically for people working in small or medium sized businesses looking to leverage the power of coding for business growth.
Whether you are currently leading on web development within your company or are supporting on day-to-day activities as part of a wider role, this online coding bootcamp will give you the confidence to introduce different methods of writing code into your web development strategy, to improve your company’s website, apps, data processing and more.
Co-developed by experienced subject specialists and embedded in Falmouth University’s renowned creative and industry-focused environment, you will gain contemporary knowledge and skills to enhance your abilities in web development and give you insights to boost your day-to-day delivery.
- Gain a thorough understanding of web development and the different tools available to make improvements for your business
- Learn how to use programming skills to develop and host responsive web applications
- Be introduced to key coding terminology
- Try your hand at building web apps and enhancing web content using a variety of industry-approved platforms, including Django, Heroku and Bootstrap
- Explore user needs and understand the importance of user testing
- Utilise tools and documents which can prevent common mistakes and security breaches
You can apply online for this short course by clicking the button and filling in the application form: