Location: Penryn Campus
Phone: 01326 253688
This course is suitable if you're new to After Effects and looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be interested mainly in creating video primarily for the web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video.
New dates coming in 2018
£250 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- What is a project file and what is in it?
- Tools and panels
- Creating a composition
- Importing media into a project
- Adding layers to a composition
- Navigating the timeline
- Transform properties of layers
- Keyframing layer properties
- Effects & presets panel
- Applying effects to layers
- Modifying effects using the Effects Control Panel
- Animating effects
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.