As an international student, our International Office is here to provide all the support you require; from help with the application process to study visas, tuition fees and finding accommodation. It also provides:
- A Meet and Greet service from Heathrow Airport to Penryn Campus and your accommodation
- Introductory sessions on banks and finance, visas and passports, equality and diversity, health and student services
- Information and support to students wishing to undertake an exchange through the Erasmus or Study Abroad programmes
ASK: Academic Skills offers:
- Classes in academic writing, academic culture and presenting in English
- One-to-one appointments to cover any English language issues
We are always happy to share our knowledge and experience of living and studying in Cornwall and the Falmouth area. Browse our FAQs for more information about applying to Falmouth University, and don’t hesitate to contact the International Office with any questions or concerns you might have about coming here to study.
When you accept a place at Falmouth you will receive an information pack from the Accommodation Office full of information about our student residences and private sector rentals. The University guarantees a room on campus to all first-year international students if you submit your accommodation application form by the July deadline. We can also help you to arrange off-campus accommodation.
Other sources of information
UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs), is a comprehensive source of up-to-date information, advice and support for international students coming to study in the UK.