Whether it's background research, creative inspiration or specific information you're after, with Falmouth's specialist learning resources to pore through, you'll find everything you need to help your ideas ignite.
The libraries on our Falmouth and Penryn campuses provide extensive resources for creativity, inspiration and study – whether in a group or individually – all within an integrated learning environment. Many of the online e-resources can be used on and off-campus, including video/DVD streamed programmes. Both libraries are Wi-Fi throughout, and have a variety of study spaces and open access computer drop-in facilities.
The library team provides support in person, by email and telephone, and individual appointments can be made with the academic liaison librarians for further subject help. Opening hours are 24/7 on the Penryn Campus during undergraduate term-time, with late night and weekend opening on the Falmouth Campus.
For more information and to browse the catalogue and electronic resources, visit the Library Services website.
Falmouth Campus library offers
- A specialist art, fashion and graphic design library with wide-ranging collections including 50,000 books, e-resources, image databases and print and online journals. This is an eclectic collection with a wealth of resources built up over many years
Penryn Campus library houses
- An extensive collection including over 100,000 books, a wide range of journals, print and online, electronic resources, and specialist video and DVD collections
- Our media, design, and performance collections
- The University of Exeter Penryn Campus collections, which are fully accessible to Falmouth students and staff. Students also have access to the University of Exeter collections in Exeter with a regular van service between the campuses
- The Archives and Special Collections, including the unique Cornish Performance Archive, available for research, and an archivist on hand for further help