At Falmouth University there are a number of ways for businesses to engage with students, postgraduates and researchers including work placements, collaborative projects and events.
Advertise job vacancies and placement opportunities
Falmouth University offers a free vacancy advertising service to businesses and enterprises wishing to recruit into their organisation. By registering on our Career Hub platform your opportunity will be advertised to all current students and graduates. We also advertise paid placements during the academic year and vacation periods.
If you are interested with working with one or more students from a specific course on a collaborative project, please visit Career Hub or contact the Employability Liaison Team:
The Employer Forum is a collaborative space that enables Falmouth University and businesses to exchange ideas and knowledge. Our aim is to increase dialogue between the Higher Education sector and industry. We want to connect our great students and graduates with your business to the benefit for all by forming close working relationships. We ultimately want our fantastic, creative graduates to get great jobs, and help them invest in their futures.
Benefits of becoming a member of the Employer Forum include:
- Engage directly with the University’s students and graduates who will be able to contribute effectively to your business
- Have a specific dialogue with the University about business development
- An introduction to our Academy for Innovation & Research (AIR)
- Excellent networking opportunities with other forum members
- The opportunity to share your industry insights and expertise with students and graduates
- Attend our annual conference and webinar series
Workshops, lectures and seminars
We welcome approaches from businesses or individuals who would like to run workshops, lectures or seminars for our students on campus.
If you are interested in sharing your skills and experience with our students, please contact our Employer Liaison Team to discuss further:
Tel: 01326 255967