Taster Day outline
- Are you looking for the right business degree course?
- Do you prefer to 'learn by doing' rather than sitting in lectures?
- Do you enjoy working in a team and the challenges that it brings?
- Do you want a broad understanding of how modern business works?
- Do you want to stand out from the crowd with potential employers?
- Is it your dream to one day set up and run your own company?
If you can answer yes to one of more of the above questions, then the BA(Hons) Business Entrepreneurship degree at Falmouth University is for you.
Join us for the day at the Penryn Campus and experience a taste of the 'learning by doing' approach, which is an essential element of studying this degree.
Meet some of the team coaches and work alongside other like-minded students.
Maximum number of attendees
Maximum of 30 per session and a minimum of four per session.
What should I bring?
An enthusiastic and open mind. Bring a packed lunch or approximately £5 to buy a hot meal in our campus canteen, The Stannary.
Where will we meet?
We'll be met in the AIR building reception on Penryn Campus at 11.00am
To book a place on this taster day please complete our online booking form
If you have any questions please contact our team using our enquiry form
You can also email us
To see other upcoming taster days, visit the taster days page