Post-production for Film & Television BA(Hons)
Kick-start a diverse and successful career by entering this exciting programme that covers all aspects of post-production for the film and television industry, designed in conjunction with leaders in the thriving UK post-production sector.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2020.
You’ll study in a first-class, industry- mirroring facility and be taught by a technical, craft and academic team of post-production specialists. You’ll develop high-level skills and professional qualifications in picture editing, colour grading, compositing, motion graphics, sound design and audio mixing, mastering post-production software such as Avid Media Composer, ProTools, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Placement and internship opportunities are embedded in the course, enabling you to fully engage with the post-production industry whilst you study, providing invaluable experience and contacts for your future career in this booming industry.
- Gain recognised industry certifications as part of the course, giving you the edge on your peers.
- Benefit from our strong links with top industry partners including Avid, Adobe and Pro Tools as well as numerous UK-based post houses and production companies.
- Gain intensive, hands-on technical and craft experience of industry-standard image and audio post-production equipment, workflows and software.
- Have the opportunity to crew on one of our in-house micro-budget feature films.
- Attend masterclasses with the world’s best practitioners.
- Have the chance to work for our in-house creative agency on live briefs, earning money while you learn and developing an appetite for setting up a business.