Sustainable Festival Management BA(Hons)
Engage with the future of festivals on this innovative course, delivered in partnership with the Eden Project. Based in one of the UK’s leading festival venues for your final year, you’ll learn how to manage successful, sustainable festivals.
|Course Duration||2 years|
|UCAS code||To be confirmed|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2020.
Learn the skills, knowledge and techniques required to run festivals at the cutting-edge of technology and sustainability. Based in Cornwall, home to several of the UK’s most exciting festivals, you’ll have the opportunity to get real, hands-on experience in the industry, right on your doorstep as well as further afield. Alongside tuition from experienced professionals, you’ll benefit from the expertise and knowledge within our School of Entrepreneurship – including finance, accounting, innovation, marketing and project management.
This course offers a unique approach to festival management, with sustainability at its core, and puts you straight in the action.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding festival industry.
- Organise live events and engage with industry experts.
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years.
- Benefit from the expertise and knowledge of specialist staff from music, events, hospitality, technical and entrepreneurial backgrounds.
- Spend your second year studying at the Eden Project, a globally-recognised leader in sustainability.
- Undertake a minimum of six micro-placements, at the Eden Sessions and other locations.