The Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship is an award that covers 100% of fees on two selected master's courses. The scholarship is limited to 2020 graduates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The two courses that are eligible for this scholarship are:
The scholarship aims to support students achieve their career aspirations, which are made possible by undertaking this qualification.
For the purpose of the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship, applicants only qualify if they meet the following criteria:
- Students who have graduated from a Falmouth University undergraduate degree in 2020– either through Falmouth University or validated by Falmouth University through one of our partner organisations*
- UK domiciled students
- Only applicants who meet all the normal academic admissions criteria for the relevant full master's courses at Falmouth University will be considered
- Applicants who already hold a postgraduate qualification (from any institution) will not be considered
- Only new entrants to postgraduate study will be considered. Currently enrolled or intermitting or withdrawn postgraduate students will not be considered
- Applicants currently engaged in further-study at any institution will not be considered
- Applicants must commence their studies in academic year 2021/22
*Students who studied with our partner institutions (linked above) for any other qualification will not be considered. This includes students who (only) completed the Foundation Diploma; a postgraduate qualification or undergraduate degree which was not validated by Falmouth University.
1. You should apply for the postgraduate course(s) in the normal way
2. You don't need to wait to be accepted on your course to start to apply for a Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship. There is a form to complete, to apply for the scholarship. Applicants should complete the application form:
3. The form asks a number of questions to support with application, including a 500-word statement, answering the following question:
- 'How will the Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship support my career objectives?'
4. The form needs to be completed by 23:59 on 8 August 2021
5. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 13 August 2021
6. If you are successful in being awarded a scholarship, you will need to ensure you have paid your acceptance fee by 1 September 2021 in order to receive the scholarship
How the scholarship will be awarded
Scholarship will be awarded based on the applicant's academic achievement in their undergraduate studies, and based on their 500-word statement submitted with their application.
Applicants should consider:
- Any specific and personal barriers they have faced in attaining their undergraduate degree
- Plan for their future and how this scholarship will support their plans
The application will be assessed by relevant course leaders and/or head of subject.
Applicants will be made aware of the result of their scholarship application after the deadline has passed.
Terms and Conditions
- The Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship will cover 100% the tuition fees of the postgraduate course, if awarded
- The scholarship will be withdrawn if a student withdraws mid-year
- Successful applicants, who then choose to defer to a later year, will lose their offer of a scholarship
- Decisions by the University are final
- Applicants cannot receive more than one scholarship
- Scholarship includes the Graduate Loyalty Discount
- Successful scholarship recipients cannot add additional discounts. This scholarship includes or supersedes any other discounts, scholarships or awards
Any questions? Get in touch
Our RealWorks team are happy to help.
Online or on-campus, you'll build your networks and expand your horizons in an environment of open innovation. Find out more.
Marketing and Digital Communications MA (online)
This course will equip you with the confidence and strategic planning skills needed to work in the rapidly evolving marketing, branding and digital...
User Experience Design MA (online)
Learn how to apply key principles of UX design to create original artefacts based on your own intellectual property.
Find out all about your options for postgraduate funding for UK students.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
Tuition fees and payment information for our postgraduate courses.