Prosthetic Effects MA
Prepare for a future in prosthetics with this unique, practice-based course. Taking an industry focus from the start, you’ll work in real special effects studios to gain key skills and deep understanding, while also developing a creative portfolio and a network of contacts.
|Location||Falmouth CampusPenryn Campus|
|Course Duration||1 year|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for 2020 entry.
You’ll grow and refine your skills through personally focused projects, based within a supportive and collaborative community. Through experimentation and risk taking, you’ll push the boundaries to become a resilient and dynamic prosthetic effects practitioner.
- Learn from the experts by working with world-class partners Gorton Studio and Millennium FX
- Develop a varied portfolio of creative work that will help launch your career
- Have access to professional-standard studios and resources
- Benefit from our visiting lecture series, with guest speakers from global industry
- Be based within a vibrant international film school, within a creative arts university