Funding if You Already Hold a Degree

Available funding for UK students who already hold a degree

If you already hold a degree at the same level as the course you wish to study, you may not be able to receive loans and grants from Student Finance. In such circumstances, only UK students studying BA(Hons) Architecture are eligible for any assistance.

BA(Hons) Architecture

If you already hold a degree and wish to study BA(Hons) Architecture, you will be entitled to a means-tested loan for maintenance at the same rate as if studying for a first degree. However you will not be eligible for a maintenance grant or tuition fee loan, meaning you (or a sponsor) will need to cover the tuition fee.

You will be considered for any income assessed bursaries from Falmouth University. You could also be considered for supplementary awards such as:

  • Parents Learning Allowance
  • Childcare Grant
  • Disabled Student Allowance
  • Adult Dependants Grant

Other courses

Students who already hold a degree and are enrolling onto any of our other degree courses will not be eligible for any support from Student Finance.

Contact us

We are always on hand to advise and guide you. For details on financial support, please contact the Bursary Team:

Tel: 01326 213744