- Penryn Campus
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
Please contact us for dates.
A four part/ two day Adobe Muse course. This course will enable you to create engaging websites. Adobe MUSE is a new product that enables designers to design and publish websites without writing any code.
Design your pages, focusing on design rather than technology. Combine images and text with complete control, as flexibly and powerfully as you do in other Adobe products.
Who is this course for?
An ideal course if you feel products such as Dreamweaver, or hand-coding is a step too far. No previous experience is required.
What you'll learn
- Understanding website creation workflow using Adobe Muse
- Understanding web graphics
- Working with the different views
- Previewing a site
- Exploring the new site options
- Creating a sitemap
- Setting up master pages
- Creating color swatches
- Understanding widgets
- Building an accordion panel
- Setting up a tabbed panel
This course is delivered by Vicki Weavers, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.