- Penryn Campus
- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- Tuesday 13 March, 13.30 - 16.30
- Thursday 12 July, 13.30 - 16.30
This half-day beginners course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create page layouts with text and images using Adobe InDesign.
You'll learn the fundamental features and essential tools of InDesign, and the best way to use these to create brochures, newsletters, flyers and other page designs.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with basic IT skills (PC or Mac) who wants to learn InDesign from scratch or improve existing knowledge.
What you'll learn
- Creating and selecting objects
- Applying colour
- Selecting and formatting text
- Placing and scaling images
- Preparing documents for final output
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.