- Penryn Campus
- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- Tuesday 6 March, 9.30 - 12.30
- Wednesday 25 April, 9.15 - 12.15
This half-day beginners course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create stunning graphics using Adobe Illustrator. You'll learn how to use Illustrator's tools to design vector graphics and printable documents and work with colours and layers.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with basic IT skills (PC or Mac) who wants to learn the basics of Illustrator.
What you'll learn
- Core Illustrator concepts
- The interface
- Creating documents
- Drawing in Illustrator - using the powerful pen tool
- Modifying objects
- Working with colours in Illustrator
- Outputting your artwork
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.