- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- Tuesday 19 February, 1-4pm
This half-day course will enable you to create your own interactive documents using Adobe InDesign.
You'll learn how to leverage InDesign's interactive features to produce engaging content without the need for web programming skills. Digitise your professional portfolio or make long documents more exciting by adding navigation, multimedia and links to other content on the web.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn more about creating interactive documents. You'll need some prior knowledge of InDesign (inserting text and images and using colour) or have attended our Introduction to InDesign one-day course.
What you'll learn
- Creating an effective interactive document layout and navigation system
- Using master pages to wireframe
- Creating buttons and hyperlinks
- Creating bookmarks
- Using Acrobat Pro to add more useful interactive functions
- Embedding PDFs
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainers at Falmouth University.