- Penryn Campus
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- 2 & 3 August 2017 10.00 - 15.30
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects with Adobe After Effects CC. Design for film, TV, video and web with this three half day/ two day introductory course to Adobe After Effects.
Who is this course for?
A person looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be interested mainly in creating video primarily for the web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video. This course is for people new to After Effects.
What you'll learn
- What is a project file and what is in it?
- Tools and panels
- Creating a composition
- Importing media into a project
- Adding layers to a composition
- Navigating the timeline
- Transform properties of layers
- Keyframing layer properties
- Effects & presets panel
- Applying effects to layers
- Modifying effects using the Effects Control Panel
- Animating effects
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.