- Saturday 18 November 2017 09.30 to 17.00
Electronic registrations are now closed for our Open Day on 18 November but you can still turn up and register in person on the day. Contact us on email@example.com or call 01326 254350 if you have any other queries.
On the day
You'll benefit from:
- Detailed presentations on our courses
- Campus tours, which include visiting student accommodation
- Information on fees, finances, admissions and accommodation, student support services and the Students' Union
- Free transport between campuses
We're on the branch line from Truro - The Falmouth Campus is a 10-minute walk from the Falmouth Town train station, and The Penryn Campus is a 15-minute walk from the Penryn train station.
We'd like to offer you 20% off of the GWR Advance Purchase fares to Falmouth stations and Penryn. This offer is open to prospective students, prospective student's family and friends who may also be travelling with you. T&Cs apply. To take advantage of this offer, book through the GWR website
Parking at the Penryn Campus is onsite and free.
Although there is no parking available on Falmouth Campus, we recommend using either the Pay and Display car park at the Dell or the Maritime Museum.
Can't make this open day?
See our other scheduled open day dates
If you have any questions about attending one of our open days please get in touch