The best way to experience Falmouth's unique environment is to surround yourself with it. That's why we hold a number of open days throughout the year. These give you a chance to meet current students and staff, look at our campuses and facilities, take a walk around our lively waterfront towns, and soak up our one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
Our open days include a welcome talk, detailed presentations on our courses, and full/departmental campus tours, which include visiting student accommodation. You will be able to get information on fees, finances, admissions and accommodation, student support services and the Students' Union. Lunch and refreshments are available to buy in both of our refectories and transportation between campuses is provided free of charge.
If you are interested in more than one degree course, we will be holding open centres to give you the opportunity to visit those departments throughout the day, talk to staff and current students, view work, and take departmental tours.
Campus tours and taster days
Don't worry if you can't make it to one of our open days. You can still come and see us. We organise regular campus tours during term time, on Wednesday and Friday afternoons at 1.30 and 3.30pm. Tours are run by our student ambassadors, who will show you around and tell you more about studying and living here. These are bespoke tours so advanced booking is required.
We also host open campus weeks and taster days throughout the year. Follow the links for more information and to book online:
The campus you need to attend will be listed on your open day or campus tour booking confirmation. An indicative list is provided below for information but please note, this may be subject to change.
Falmouth Campus & Falmouth Studios
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design
- BA(Hons) Drawing
- BA(Hons) Fashion Design
- BA(Hons) Fashion Photography
- BA(Hons) Fine Art
- BA(Hons) Graphic Design
- BA(Hons) Illustration
- BA(Hons) Performance Sportswear Design
- MA Art & Environment
- MA Creative Advertising
- MA Curatorial Practice
- MA Fine Art: Contemporary Practice
- MA Illustration: Authorial Practice
- BA(Hons) Acting
- BA(Hons) Animation & Visual Effects
- BA(Hons) Business Entrepreneurship
- BA(Hons) Choreography
- BA(Hons) Contemporary Crafts
- BA(Hons) Creative Advertising
- BA(Hons) Creative Events Management
- BA(Hons) Creative Music Technology
- BA(Hons) Creative Writing
- BA(Hons) Cultural Tourism Management
- BA(Hons) Dance
- BA(Hons) Digital Games
- BA(Hons) Digital Media
- BA(Hons) English and Journalism
- BA(Hons) English with Creative Writing
- BA(Hons) English
- BA(Hons) Film
- BA(Hons) Journalism
- BA(Hons) Journalism and Creative Writing
- BA(Hons) Interior Design
- BA(Hons) Marine & Natural History Photography
- BA(Hons) Music
- BA(Hons) Music Theatre
- BA(Hons) Music, Theatre & Entertainment Management
- BA(Hons) Photography
- BA(Hons) Popular Music
- BA(Hons) Press & Editorial Photography
- BA(Hons) Sustainable Product Design
- BA(Hons) Television
- BA(Hons) Textile Design
- BA(Hons) Theatre
- MA Film & Television
- MA International Journalism
- MA Multimedia Broadcast Journalism
- MA Professional Writing
Pay and display parking is available at the Penryn Campus. There is no on-site parking at the Falmouth Campus, please park in the Dell car park, which is a short walk from the campus.
We can't recommend accommodation for your stay but the Falmouth town website - falmouth.co.uk - has a comprehensive list of hotels and B&Bs in Falmouth and Penryn.
If you have any questions about attending one of our open days please contact:
UK Recruitment & Outreach Administrator
We look forward to welcoming you to Falmouth University.