The Falmouth Degree Shows are an opportunity for celebration and discovery. From 21 May until 23 July, locations in the South West and London will host exhibitions, shows, performances and events, all highlighting the work of our outstanding graduating students.
You'll witness some of the best emerging talent, ground-breaking concepts and unforgettable performances. You can expect to be inspired, entertained and captivated. We are tremendously proud of our students' work, their dedication and brave approaches. So whether you join us in Falmouth, Penryn, Bristol or London, we welcome you to discover Falmouth and celebrate their talent.
Professor Anne Carlisle
Vice-Chancellor & Chief Executive
Calendar of events
See the individual event listings for full details. This page will be updated as events are finalised.
|21 May||Fashion Show||NCP car park, Truro|
|23 May - 17 June||Marine & Natural History Photography Exhibition||Penryn Campus|
|26 May - 12 June||f/14 at Penryn Campus|
|27 May -|
Performance, Talks & Events
|9 June -|
|Animation Open Studios||Penryn Campus|
|13 June - 17 June||Art & Design Degree Show||Falmouth and Penryn campuses|
|18 June - 24 June||f/14 at Free Range|
|Old Truman Brewery, London|
|19 June - 21 June||Pixelate Film Festival||The Poly, Falmouth|
|20 June||English & Writing Summer Showcase||Penryn Campus|
|21 June - 29 August||A 'Super' Sustainable Product Design Exhibition||Eden Project, St Austell|
|25 June - 28 June||New Designers 2014 - Part 1||Business Design Centre, London|
|27 June - 29 June||Falmouth Fine Art London||The Rag Factory, London|
|1 July - 3 July||New Blood at D&AD||Old Spitalfields Market, London|
|9 July -|
|Colours of the Earth Marine & Natural History Photography Exhibition||The Island, Bristol|
#discoverF photography competition
From 15 April – 30 June 2014 we're inviting you to #discoverF.
There'll be prizes for the top images shared on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, and each week the winning images will be added to our #discoverF Pinterest board. An overall winner will be selected at the end of June.
- Follow @falmouthuni on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to qualify and see a new theme each week
- Upload your photos to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook by 1pm every Monday, using the hashtag #discoverF in your caption
- Each Monday at 5pm we'll announce three winners (one from each channel) who will receive a 9x9 cm magnet of their photo
- These images will be featured on the @falmouthuni Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts, and be entered into the Pinterest pot to win the grand prize of a GoPro camera
- Judging for the grand prize will be by public vote, based on the amount of activity the images get on our #discoverF Pinterest board
- Three winners will also be selected from the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook entries (one winner from each) for the prize of a Fish-Eye lens for smartphone
- The competition is open to all and there's no limit to the number of entries you can submit
- By entering the competition you agree that Falmouth University may use your images in promotional materials, including posters, on the Falmouth University website and our social media channels. Images will be fully credited and copyright remains with the artist