Falmouth University provides the best international student arrival and support services in the world, with the institution as a whole coming second globally, according to independent market-research.
The latest International Student Barometer (ISB) survey results show Falmouth University is ranked number one in the world in a raft of categories:
- Falmouth University is rated highest in the world for the Good Place To Be category
- Falmouth University is ranked first in the world for Support
- Arrival services are rated the best globally
- Language support is considered the best in the world
- Host Friends are ranked best in the world
Some of the amazing feedback comments from students include:
- "I would encourage people to apply because it is a great university that supports and celebrates creativity and independent learning."
- "This is a place where you feel at home and inspired all at once and you just can't wait to get up in the morning to see what happens next!"
- "Very inspiring, peaceful area with friendly people around. Great teaching stuff and facilities."
- "All staff and students are very friendly and helpful, would fit in and gain friends very easily. The environment round campus are also very suitable for studying."
Compared to other higher education institutions in the UK the research results show Falmouth University rated the highest overall for Campus Environment and the Welcome offered.
The ISB is the world's largest on-going survey of international students' satisfaction with university life with over 160,000 students from 193 institutions in 14 countries participating. It is used as the official measure of international student opinion by the UK government and funding bodies. Results are compared against comparator groups, national and international benchmarks, which Falmouth scored very well in.
Geoff Smith, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at Falmouth University, said: "The ISB results are a great achievement for the University and a credit to our staff who provide such excellent academic and personal support to all our students during their time with us.
"International students contribute greatly to the vibrancy and culture at Falmouth University and this survey really helps us to track their opinions on what we offer so we can enhance our provision. We rely on the views of our students to ensure we continue to provide a world-class research and learning environment."
Students travel from all around the world to enrol on Falmouth University's pioneering courses in art, design, media, performance and writing. Recently made a full university, over £100 million of investment has produced an exemplary new campus, with state-of-the art facilities fit for any international institution.